Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day from My Love of Old Hollywood

Wishing all the dads out there a Happy Father's Day and to celebrate let's have a look at some of our favorite Hollywood dads with their children.

Robert Young enjoys a day with his daughter, Carol. What an adorable little cowgirl.

Paul Henreid with daughter, Monika and wife, Elizabeth.

John Wayne with his baby daughter, Mary "Toni" and wife Josephine.

Richard Arlen has a bit of fun with his wife, Jobyna Ralston and infant son, Richard Arlen Jr.

George Montgomery shares some time on set with wife, Dinah Shore and their daughter, Melissa. 

Gregory Peck and his adorable little cowpoke, Jonathon.

Groucho Marx shows off his pride and joy, daughter Melinda.

Jack Benny and wife Mary with their baby girl, Joan. The apple of their eye.

Brian Donlevy takes his little princess, Judy out to dinner.

My favorite dad of all, my own, who I know will find some time for some Gene Autry today. 

Enjoy your special day dads. From all of us who love and appreciate you every day of the year.
Page

3 comments:

  1. Ah, this is sweet. I love that you included a pic. of your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way George is looking at Dinah - I think I'm in love!

    Happy Father's Day. PS: I think I'll mosey over to YouTube and catch some Gene Autry.

    ReplyDelete